When do you stop fighting for someone?

My ex continues to block and unlock Facebook. Comments appear, disappear, and reappear on our mutual friends pages. Texting back and forth is like a roller coasterling with highs and lows. Most messages seem to be reacting not responding. I feel there is more being not said than said. At what point do you stop trying?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give up now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, try flirting. Or using no contact for a while? Best to distance yourself before trying to make an impression

What Girls Said 3

• Bluh it sounds like they don't want any kind of relationship. I'd just stop now.

• You stop when the bad outweighs the good and its not making you happy anymore. You'll need to put your self respect at a higher value than whatever this self destructive relationship is. Good luck hun.

• Facebook and texting... It's over, just move on.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!