Does he want me back or what?

We've been broken up for a few months now I moved out we stayed friends. Now he's acting weird as hell. He says he just wants to go out and have fun. But for my birthday he bought me a brand new $500 phone. Pays my phone bill. We cuddle. He have sex. He uses my bank account and I can use it for whatever. When i bring up getting back together he said "but you won't move back in". He tells me he loves me. We make plans for concerts. BUT HE won't TAKE ME BACK! Like what the hell. Even all of our friends are like what are y'all doin. Does he want me or what cause it seems like it some days and others it doesn't.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think he's using you for your companionship. If he wanted to get back together with you then he would but he said that he doesn't and he has no problem with acting like you too are a couple when in reality you guys aren't so when he does find someone that he wants to be with he will just easily glide unto the next girl and it won't be in your place to get mad since you guys hadn't been in a relationship in a long time

What Guys Said 3

• i think it's a sign that he restates the progress back to a certain point, and get things starts all over, pretty clear he made a well reconsidered during the relationship took a break, and maybe he'd put the blamed on the hastened decision you both made last time, and he became cautious now.

• He's probably still hurt from the breakup but he should want you back because you are very pretty

• he wants your sex. which makes sense because you look attractive. move on!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!