My boyfriend cheated on me but he stopped talking to the girl one day before I found out and begged me not to leave.

Okay so my boyfriend of near 8 months cheated on me because he was bored and I was irritating by being a tad too clingy and paranoid (this I do not deny but I will change).

i found out, confronted him and he admitted everything to me and begged me not to leave him and yadablahblah. and told me that he'd stopped talking to the girl 1 day before I found out(I checked his phone before that, and it seems true becoz the girl asked for an explanation and that she waited one whole night for a text from him), because he realized I'm the one he loves and that he felt bad for cheating on me.

he says that he will settle it and "break up" with the other girl when he's back on a holiday with his family on Friday, should I trust him on that ?

and that in his words, he felt like the feeling is back for us again, that's why before I found out about the cheating thing he told me he wants to register marriage with me lol.

i tried to make myself less available to make him miss me! and did not text or call him the whole of today and he texted me a goodnight my love message just now.

=/ does he deserve a second chance or should I just end it and move on ? because he doesn't seem to take my anger very seriously.. and once a cheater always a cheater.. he cheated in the previous r/s before as well, but he promised he will never do it again. its hard to believe him now..

i do love him still.. what do you guys think ? thanks!
1
3