When should I get my stuff from my ex?

Weve been broken up for a month now. I texted him one time the day after the day after the break up and at the end told him you know you still have my stuff let me know when I can get it. He didn't ever answer for two weeks and when he finally texted me it was to beg me for sex. That last for about a week or so and I finally quit answering him, sent him a final text that said all I needed to say and said I'm going to text you about my stuff okay? And he has texted me over ten times since (trying to have sex still) and finally finally just quit texting me about three days ago. So I haven't spoke to him for a week. Should I wait a bit longer and get my stuff? It's already been drawn out, I don't know what the "right" thing to do is in this case. I was contemplating between doing it this week and doing it next week when my birthday rolls around because he may (big if) say happy birthday or something and I could just be like thanks! Would you have time for me to pick up my stuff? Or something. I don't know.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd take some friends and go get your stuff. He won't interfere with them there.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think thats fine.

What Guys Said 1

• Take someone with you and go get your stuff and then delete his numbers etc and tell him not to text you. Your dad would be the one to go with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Take a girlfriend with you when you get it, to "help you carry it." Sounds like he is going to try to make you change your mind.