Is it normal that I'm still not over my ex?

We broke up February this year. We were together for one year but knew each other for seven years. We dated in the past. It's been 5 months I haven't seen him and been crying over him every week.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• People get over their exes are different times.

It's normal.

The length it takes that you get over him varies from person to person.
    Stay strong.
    You will get through this <3

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• How did you end up getting back together the first time? Have you gone no contact with him?

• hello here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass throughall this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

• Everyone is different with how fast they move on. It's not a competition either. However, to be in a healthier state start hanging with friends and do the same things you did in your life before you were in a relationship with him.