Girls, have you ever wanted to contact an ex boyfriend but he was dating someone already?

me and my ex dated for 6 years. I just want him back but he's dating some girl for 6 months we haven't even spoken in months

7

Most Helpful Girl

• i never have.

What Girls Said 6

• hi here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass throughall this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

• Don't contact him if you him back you have a much better chance with him after he gets out of his relationship

• Don't he's clearly moved on

• I know how hard it can be to get over someone especially such a long relationship but if he is with someone else he is already over you and you should start getting over him to. Contacting him when he is with another girl will just make you look desperate how would you like it if your boyfriends ex was contacting him probably not good. Try to keep your mind of him and find someone else.

• Your a piece of shit for even considering it. He's with someone else he's clearly moved on. So should you. If I were his girlfriend I would knock you stone cold on your ass lol. If he already has someone try not being a hoe and waiting on the sidelines. Learn your place. Your an ex for a reason.

• Talk about harsh...

• Talk about honesty. I hate girls who go after guys who are already taken. It's god damn stupid. I don't care if he's your ex it doesn't make you any less of a hoe lol

• I think it's fine to message him and see how he's going to catch up