Girls, Have you ever broke up because you got mad over something small?

My ex broke up with me because I didn't tell her that I went to a friend's bonfire. I had one drink as well. Now I didn't know this, but I guess she didn't like it when I would drink. I've never really got mad at her for not telling me she went somewhere. Too me it's not something worth breaking up over, but what do you think? Have to been in the same situation or done the same too a guy? Did you get back together after a while? I just want to know what might have caused this to be honest. Help me out please.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not worth a break up solely because I don't do the whole break up and get back together type of thing, and usually this happens when break ups are made irrationally. If she loves you like you think she does then she'll probably come back, OR she could have just used this small thing, to break up with you because she genuinely wanted to x

• I hope she still loves me... I don't want to believe that she genuinely wanted to. Because we were doing fine like 20 minutes before she ended things.

What Girls Said 7

• i will hold onto a man i love for as long as i can. that said, him going to my friend's bonfire is not something id make a fuss over.

• Depending on how long you guys have been together sometimes breaking up doesn't mean breaking up. I would tell my boyfriend all the time we're done but call him the next day like nothing has ever happened. Now, I also have friends who we're just dying to get out of a relationship and waited for anything to happen just to end it.

• Usually if someone breaks up with you for something small there are two reasons: a bunch of little things you do have added up or they are finding any excuse to move on so any little thing would have been a reason for them to break up with you.

• I don't know why she would get that angry, and want to end things. She won't even let US work it out. But I don't know

• I think giving her some breathing room is a good idea and slowly talking to her is a good way to do that because you will not overwhelm her, but still be on her mind enough for her not to forget you. So, yes, slowly talk to her and find a resolution.

• Okay thanks!

• Usually it's not something small, most of the time it's multiple small things that are just adding up and the small thing finally tipped the scale. However, I don't really understand what she's upset about.

• yes, I broke up with my boyfriend because I told him not to do something, and within the next 10 minutes he did it anyway. there is actually a long story behind what happened, but looking back it was a stupid reason to break up

• She never said I couldn't go to this bonfire, but I know what you're saying. I've asked her to stop doing something, but we would talk about it, make up and forget about it.

• She's probably jealous. Of you guys care about each other she will come back

• Honestly if she is gonna break up with you over something like that then she is not worth your time!