I brought a girl over and a roach ran up her leg.. Is it over?

I ever know when one will make a surprise appearance so I tried to dim the light. We made out for about 10 mins, just as I began to clip her bra off a Jurassic Park sized roach crawled over her shoe and ran up her leg. She screamed, clipped her bra back on and asked to go to the restroom. While in there I heard another high pitched scream. It turns out when she lifted up the toilet seat four more roaches ran out from under it. She had a mortified look and just said she had to go home for an emergency but I think she was lying. Do you think it's over for me?

123

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear why do all of these odd stories come from you? First you and your friend are watching porn together and now a cockroach runs up a girls leg.

Yeah dude it's soon over... I don't even no weather to believe you or are these really good troll questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much over OP. Best to go NC immediately.

What Girls Said 11

• Lmao!!! why didn't you tell her you had critters? lol you said you dim the lights!!! rotfl. i wouldn't have went to the bathroom after that lol. oh man. i am so deeply sorry i am laughing. but seriously, you won't know until you talk to her and explain the issue of the roaches. i know roaches are a country thing if you are far deep in the country near woods. but if you have them and you are not... then I don't know what to say.

• Of course it's over !

How could you invite a girl over and not have the courtesy to tell her there will be unexpected visitors arriving?

• Most likely, or at least she won't want to go over to your home again. Roaches can definitely ruin the moment, weren't you aware there were roaches in your home? Have you done anything to get rid of them? It's not necessarily sanitary just saying x

• It's over. You need to manage your pest problem or move. If you don't, you can never have a woman over. Aren't your friends freaked out by it too? Most people are repulsed by roaches, bedbugs, spiders, etc.

• Yeah. You're done bro. You should probably clean your apartment or call an exterminator too.

• ... You're fucked.

• Yes. If it were me it would be a definite yes. Try antiroach stuff they sell at home depo... just... please..

• It's over but at least you won't be alone. Your 5 roaches will always be with you ❤️

• It's so beyond over.

• ...

HAHAHAHA

• It's over for sure.

What Guys Said 2

• Its over bro, clean up the apartment

• its ovwer. also, i would recommend putting your apartment on fire for security reasons...