My ex and I broke up 3 weeks back, I started talking to other guys to stop myself from feeling lonely but he is now upset about it. What his deal?

71

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it obviously means he's jealous of you. But don't let that bother you because you should move on with your life, except if you still love him a lot, then tell him: Do you want to be together or not, if not then don't get into my business if I talk to other guys.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 6

• Selfishness; he wants something else, but doesn't like the idea that you're getting over him.

• That just means he did actually have real feelings for you. (I noticed this when my ex got a new girl friend there is only two possible answers). The other answer is he isn't over you yet. Its either those to or he's just acting up.

• He is jealous

• Did he break up with you? Even if you both agreed soon breaking up, it shouldn't matter if you talk to other guys. Life is too short to be worried about what others think. Do what makes you happy.

• He is jealous

• He's a dick