Do men feel the same way?

We were in a ldr things were up and down but we were close we told each other secrets no one else knows and things about our pasts etc , we were so alike we would joke that we are twins lol. We told each other we loved each other and we are soul mates , and he told me I was part of him and if we ever ended are relationship he wouldn't be able to just switch off his feelings and would like to stay in contact or he would be thinking of me all the time , what's she doing , is she ok etc but I told him if we were to end things I wouldn't be able to stay in contact as it would be hard for me to move on , we was in our relationship for nearly 2 years and in them two years we had never gone a day with out contact. Texting all day and night and calls here n there. We got on so well !' Then things went down hill , to cut a long story short he lost trust in me we had a huge bust up !! And he blocked me and I haven't heard from him for a week. Before he blocked he said he doesn't hate me but hates what I've done :( I can't stop thinking about him he's a big loss to me !! It was a relationship , sex , it was very deep and emotional. I have let him go but my feelings are still there , I keep busy but then he will come into my mind I still love him. Do you think he might think of me? Or he's blanked me out of his mind? Do men feel the same way as a women , I will always love and miss him

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to ask, what did you do to loose the trust form such a loving man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are human as well as women. Of course they feel love, longing, sorrow and sadness all the same as is women. They just have a different way of expressing things. I'm sure he misses you also. Give him some time to think. Then come back to it in about a week. I'm not saying it'll be easy. But it is necessary

What Guys Said 1

• yup it is same with a men cause I'm a men too I felt it too, it hurts a lot to me.. cause I love her so much but I don't know what's up with her :(
    men and women are desame cause we all have our own feelings right?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!