Girls, Girls please tip on forgetting my ex?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Accept that it is over and life goes on
    Take it one day at a time
    You made it through today and you will make it one more. You'll be fine
    It's true that time heals wounds so be patient with yourself. Healing can be helped along by deleting his number and from any social media, keeping busy and socialising more, and genuinely working on yourself and moving forward with your life.

It's pretty freaking hard. I'm struggling myself so I guess that's why I'm good at preaching lol. I'm past the initial shock stage myself and onto the jealous I don't want to let go phase. But I guess being self aware is important as is having people in your life to support you and keep you in check.

What Girls Said 4

• No Contact, Erase him off Any Media sites and Focus on You ONLY now as you Begin a fresh new Beguine and life of licking your war wounds.
    Good luck. xx

• No matter your age or social disposition, if you have the time to go do things with your friends, chances are good that you'll meet more people sooner or later. Be engaging and friendly with them, and you may very well end up making all kinds of new connections.

• Hmm.. go out... make new friends.. keep yourself busy..

• Accept the fate that he's not meant to you. Think that god preaprinv someone more special than him for you. Remember the negative side of him. Find the goodness why you brake up with him.