What do you do after a breakup?

• cut all contact
  • go off on him one last time and then move on
  • find an hobby
    Vote C
I really wanna go off on him, should I or would it make me look bad?

84

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the situation, really. If we were friends before we dated and decided to remain friends after, I might take some time away from being around him or talking to him before trying to get back to "normal", but eventually I'll be friends with him again.

If we were not friends before we dated but we ended amicably, I'll probably stop talking to him for the most part, but I will be friendly when we run into each other and probably still stay connected on social media (unless it gets to be too painful and makes me miss him every time I see him post, then I'll delete or unfollow). If we developed mutual friends while we were together, I'll be friendly with him if and when we get invited to the same events, etc.

If we ended poorly, like he cheated, accused me of cheating, lied about something big or blackmailed me or something, then I'd cut all contact completely and avoid talking to him if I run into him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE