Do ex boyfriends usually come back?

Has your ex boyfriend came back months or years later? Were you the dumper or the dumpee? Guys when you do come back what is the main reason you come back for?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys come back because they remember the good times and have forgotten about the bad times.

What Guys Said 1

• We miss you and think about you everyday

• Have you came back to an ex?

What Girls Said 3

• I am 44 and all of my ex's have tried to come back at some point. #1 reason---SEX. And I was always the one who dumped them (except for one). Just remember they are an ex for a reason. It usually does not work when you try again with an ex.

• lol, This is so my life. My ex boyfriend has never left. We have broken up for 9 months but still talk every now and then. Mostly cause I dont know how to let go. I dumped him.

• Why did you dump him?

• We kept fighting and he cared more about hanging out with his friends then me. So I left.

• I broke up with someone 2 weeks ago... The next week he was texting me and we met up last weekend. He told me he missed me but now is saying he thinks what we are doing is unfair on my feelings? HELP!!