Why does the spark go?

Why is it that sometimes you can gonfrom being besotted with eachother, to hardly bothering with each other at all... I find it so weird :/

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It goes because the "spark" is nothing more than hormones going off in your head. Hormones that are triggered by a combination of excitement, unfamiliarity and base attraction. These hormones are designed to aid in procreation - saying "this one! mate with this one!".

But once the unfamiliarity and excitement wear off, and the mystery gone, the spark leaves also.

The "spark" has about as much to do with love as alligators have to do with microchips, and confusion between the two is the root cause of the majority of failed relationships.

What Guys Said 3

• it´s because we reflect our own assumption about people on the people and as soon as we find out they don´t match our assumptions, we don´t care for them anymore.

• You learn the person you're with isn't a perfect idol but a person.

• Yeah I know the feeling in fact im going through it now.

• Yeah me and you both... How long were you guys together before it started to die out?

• just less than a yr, we still get on but initial fun seems to have gone

What Girls Said 0