Guys, Did my sister ruin my chances of getting him back?

So my sis went through a breakup a few days before my boyfriend and I broke up. My sis was getting advice from my boyfriend on like how to get him back. So when my boyfriend and I broke up we left each other because of college no other reasons and it was mutual but he initiated it and we both decided no communication was best. My sis and my ex met up a week after our break up and he seemed very optimistic about us getting back together and said he still loved me. My sis told him I was having a hard time with the break up. A month later my sis texted him and he said things like "I guess break ups aren't that hard for me" and "she's not my problem anymore" and "I don't really think about it anymore" and "I'm afraid I'll run into her with a girl" So he basically claimed he had moved on. Was this his way of acting dominant since my sis told him last time I was having a hard time with the break up? Is it possible he said this because he thinks I put my sis up to texting him? should i tell him that I had nothing to do with her texting him? The only reason he was so nice to her is bc she's my sis and we were dating at the time but we're not anymore. I feel like he's getting annoyed and he might think that I'm putting her up to texting him which is NOT the case. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem. And I don't know what to say especially since I haven't talked to him in a month.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• You can undo what has been done. It sounds as if he does not want to reunite and, even if he did, doing so is almost always a mistake.

You should talk to your sister. She probably thought that she was helping you but I'm sure you've heard about the road to Hell. Explain to her how her actions potentially affected your ex and you, so that she will understand why her interference was wrong.

Remember, boyfriends will come and go but she will always be your sister, so explain this in a nice way and don't put her on the defensive.

What Guys Said 2

• It is quite possible but it won't make any difference weather you text him or not. I think its best to move onto whatever you are going to do

• He's moved on already. I would suggest you do the same.