Can't stop texting him?

My boyfriend just dumped me 4 days ago. I'm an emotional wreck. He said he can't be in a relationship anymore and that he fell out of love because of distance. Well I still love him VERY much. He's my only friend, the only person I talk to. But he doesn't want to talk often. He wants to stay friends but I don't want to be just friends. This all feels so fake. I keep texting him hoping he will reconsider but he won't. The last time I texted him was a DESPERATE text and he replied "I can't be in a relationship right now. I'm sorry. Please stop." And he said it wasn't me, just in general. I'm freaking out. He's my first boyfriend, I'm his 6th ex. What do I do. I need him

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes find myself having a hard time keeping myself from texting when I shouldn't be texting that person, and the only thing that works for me is to delete his number. That way you cannot contact him until he reaches out to you. Yes, it is a hard step to make, but it forces you to absolutely stop texting him and that is the first thing you need to do regarding this.

• Thank you. I did that and it helped. He texted me at 2 this morning saying he needed someone to talk to but I didn't reply

• Great job! Not answering was a good move, too. That way you are saying that you do not agree to only go by his schedule/convenience. He should not be telling you to leave him alone when you need to talk while you sit down and listen whenever he wants to talk. Now you are telling him that he can't take advantage of you.

What Guys Said 1

• Okay if he want you as a friend then its better then nothing just stay as a friend and try be with him make him feelings for you.

What Girls Said 6

• I know it is hard!!! It is addicting love is a drug! Go walking or running get your feet beating the street pound it out till you are exhausted and can just sleep. Don't stay in an empty house. Stay busy and distracted. Don't listen to romantic music and movies build a mental wall and mote and control your environment so you heal. No negative nothing romantic hike push yourself till you feel your physical strength. Then u will be mentally stronger at the same time you will see and feel your strength in time. My answer for everything

• The only thing you can really do is move on honey. If he doesn't even make an effort to try to get back with you, then why even try? I know you need him and it's hard, but you have to be strong and give him some space for a while.

• Do you think if she give him space for a while then he get back?

• @amanwalia Yes.

@Asker Just give him space then maybe he will change his mind.

• yeah you are right @RaiinbowFanGirl he will definitely give you answer because something is going in his mind so he can't tell you just stop texting him or what ever he give you time to talk on chatting or a call just accept it okay

• Same with me plus mine tell me cheated on me

• I'd recommend you to delete all your pictures, convos, put away gifts he gave you and block him, at least for 2-3 months. It'll be hard - I've done this a while ago and I was sure he was the love of my life - but that's the only way you'll move on and forget about him. Good luck sweetheart xx

• That's what I did and it helped immediately. He texted me at 2 this morning but he was tripping on shrooms. Said he needed to talk to someone. Probably taking this out of proportion but I didn't reply. I don't know how to

• Just wondering where he's from?

• Distract yourself.