Girls, what would you do if your boyfriend cheated on you?

A. slap him

B. sleep with his friend (s)

C. Yell at him.

D. Go after the girl he cheated with.

E. Leave him.
F. take him back. s

sorry for being so late!

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Where is destroy his car?
    I'll get my horse head mask

• how is a horse dead mask related to a car?

• Ohh I will~

• Thanks 4 mho!

What Girls Said 24

• I'd leave him and be really thankful that we use condoms, because if he's off having sex with randoms and then coming back and having sex with you unprotected you could get an std. Trust no one girls always use condoms.

• You will just look desperate and like it really hurt you what he did instead just move on, go out with friends and distract yourself from him, meet new guys and have fun this is definitely the best way to move on from a prick like this who isn't worth your precious time and don't ever cry because of a twat like this obviously he isn't good enough for you so just move on.

• It's happened, and I've done E. Just wrote him a message telling him that I found out and that he shouldn't contact me because I was breaking up with him. It was simple and void of emotion, but I think that was just because if I had allowed myself to get even a little emotional, I would have just melted into a puddle of tears. I tried to be cold, but it's really not in my nature. When he came by to pick up his things, it was too hard to keep my bitch face on. We just sat quietly, talked about everything that had to do with our relationship, cry a lot, hold each other, and say goodbye. The most depressing shit I've ever had to go through.

• Leave him. And thank him for making the decision so obvious. Absolutely would NOT sleep with his friends - not cool to use someone else because you're offended at being used.

• Leave him obviously... if he wants to take advantage of my trust and hurt me the first time, how can i possibly trust him again after? i can't... he can get all apologetic on me but I KNOW he will do it again, once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater... he can't have both long-term AND that "new" feeling with another girl at the same time... it's jsut selfish... i really wouldn't take him back for a few reasons 1. How can i trust him when he's away from me? 2. What will it be like if we decide to hace kids some day? will i just catch him cheating again and then he leaves? and 3. How many girls has he already cheated on me with already BEFORE this girl? lol... most likely several girls... so how can anyone forgive that? you just can't.. . and you;d be a fool to do so.

• I would C and then E. I wouldn't go after the girl, she probably didn't know either.

• A, C and E because I don't want to be a slut sleeping with his friends and it's not the girl's fault it's his.

• E. Leave him.

I'll probably just break up and block him from my list without even confronting him about it nor even being interested in his reasons.

• Not worth having revenge sex!! The trash took itself out. Be thankful it happened before u married him. Never trust him again.

• E, don't become the "bad guy" let him take the blame and loose any good reputation that he had, otherwise you would just look like a b**ch. Be the smart one :)

• Leave him, if you made a commitment you stay true to it

• Leave him. All the other options Would be self destructive to me more than him.

• Leave him.
    I won't be ruining my character for that.

• E. And this just happened to me this month and YES of course I dumped him !

• Leave him. I ain't gonna waste my energy to cause him pain or to get back at him.

• I'd leave him. There's no need to try to get even.

• i didn't do anything... im now crying aimlessly

• Cut his thing off

• I'd do something out of this world.

• E. He's not worth anything else.

• More from Girls
    4