Should I be worried about this girl my ex never used to talk to before posting a " happy birthday" on his Facebook wall?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• nah nah no meed to worry s the gurls said, you get me fam?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have allowed him Female Friends on Facebook, then no, no neeed to be That concerned Unless your Newsfeed is Feeding you More in Store.
    However, if you have a little sweet proof in the published pudding on there that there might be More than meets the Private eye, then Yes, be Very... Worried.
    When I was with my own husband whom I still have out in Egypt, it was Him and Me ONLY in our own Fairy tale Facebook world and No outsiders.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • You are now no longer two birds of a feather, so it could be he is being friendly or may be starting to like her. Above was written too when you both were together. xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• No, don't worry. That is not nearly enough evidence to be suspicious over.

0|0
    0|0
    • We'll they wouldn't put evidence on Facebook, that would be too ovious, don't you think so?

• Show All
    • I don't blame you for not wanting him to "talk" to other girls. But there is no evidence supporting that he is. It's one birthday post. Really, just forget about it.

• I know I guess I'm just being paranoid because I don't talk to him a lot.

• Don't weorry about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes