Should I be worried about this girl my ex never used to talk to before posting a " happy birthday" on his Facebook wall?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• nah nah no meed to worry s the gurls said, you get me fam?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have allowed him Female Friends on Facebook, then no, no neeed to be That concerned Unless your Newsfeed is Feeding you More in Store.
    However, if you have a little sweet proof in the published pudding on there that there might be More than meets the Private eye, then Yes, be Very... Worried.
    When I was with my own husband whom I still have out in Egypt, it was Him and Me ONLY in our own Fairy tale Facebook world and No outsiders.
    Good luck. xx

• You are now no longer two birds of a feather, so it could be he is being friendly or may be starting to like her. Above was written too when you both were together. xx