I don't have a license?

Since I don't go out much, since I don't have a license. I went to 2 dating sites, and there's a guy there that seems like pretty much perfect in his personality anyways. The 1st site I went to just thought he was cute/hot, and the next one had a bigger bio on him and was just like wow I wanna know this guy he sounds like the type id want to be with. I also saw him on MySpace but his profile was private.

I just got out of a long relationship that lasted almost 5 years, and its been almost 7 months, but I don't think he's coming back since he's off at boot camp, I know I've talked to him a lot on here lol.

My I guess question is, I don't know what to do, like I don't know what to say if I message him on one of the dating sites or on his MySpace. I don't think I should message him on all 3 since that may sound stalkerish lol, and I don't want to sound like that obviously. I already faved him and winked at him on both sites, but didn't message him yet since I don't know what to say other then maybe a 'hi, I saw you on some sites and you sound like someone id want to date, do you have an AIM SN so we can chat?'

Like to really talk and meet this guy but downer is that I don't have a license, I would have gotten it last summer but my ex left me very heartbroken so I didn't want to do much of anything then, but now that he's at boot camp things have been easier.

Any tips or something, thanks!
I don't have a license?
1
1