Have you ever got back with an ex you have not spoken to in months but at the same time you have not spoken you always loved that person?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife and I met in high school, moved in together, had a child, married, divorced, didn't speak for nearly 10 years, then started speaking again, started dating, moved back in again, and now go out for breakfast every Saturday morning, and bicycle together every Sunday, we have a great relationship and are happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooope. Probably if you haven't talk to each other in months there's at least one person of the two who doesn't want anything to do with the other, if not both.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I've gotten together with ex's strictly for sex, but not because I still loved them.

• Yes I did, then we broke up again for the same thing. So now I realize that I will always love him, but he isn't good for me! Could u answer my question?

• I never have.