My ex-boyfriend asked me for another chance.. But he called me a b*tch and a wh*re... Should I forgive him or not?

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! Forgive and forget.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's One thing when an "EX" who supposedly Marks an X in his own softie spot and is asking For... Another chance. However, it is quite a different animal when you see this zebra has Not changed his stripes much and the saga is Continuing just going down a bad beaten path, ending up like Before... War of the Roses with history repeating itself.
    Tell him "No thanks," you think it is time to ride on out. You have gone through this horse and pony show Once before and there is No More.. In Store.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• No, because behind those two foul words is being shown to you what he thinks about you. Even if he did not mean what he said, it shows that he would use words to try and hurt you. So double no, but it is your decision.

• Short answer no.

• Thats pretty messed up, I personally wouldn't take him back

• No.

Run away and run fast. He's a manipulative selfish asshole that'll only make your life miserable.

You're only 14, you don't need this kind of bullshit in your life.

• I couldn't, maybe you can.