Why would he ask me this?

He still calls or text me every week, and seemed to want me back but I'm not sure what he wants. Anyways my friend text me the other day and when I check my iPad I seen the text so I replied to her text with my iPad but it was on his name so I accidentally sent it to him. The text just said "hi how are u" then I quickly text again saying sorry I accidentally text u I was replying to my friends text" and he replied "it's fine u texting ur boyfriend lol" I said no just a friend and he asked "a guy friend" and I said no a female friend and he says "lol no worries"

12

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like he was joking. If you want to know ask him

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounded like he was joking but a little jealous also. If I was you I would have said ya actually it is my new boyfriend just to rub it in if he wants to be like that but that's just me if you still have feelings for him try to get over him he sounds like he is just playing with your emotions if he really wanted you back he would say so or at least text you more than every weekend

What Guys Said 1

• He may or may not want you back but he definitely doesn't want anyone else to have you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!