Have you ever done everything you could, and stii couldn't forget someone?

Have you ever had someone that you couldn't get over. You blocked them, stayed away from them, completely cut them from your life, but you still just couldn't get past it? If so, what did you do? Did it help?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• not xactly someone... but some things i did in da past during my teen years mostly... it works da same way actually. wether it's a person or some action u did in da past... it'll never fade away unfortunatelly no matter how hard u try! u just can't delete past... :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Well lets see.. I switched apartments, blocked him on facebook and whatsapp, spammed him on truecaller, unfollowed on instagram, deleted his number and all of our pictures and conversations.. I even kept myself busy all day everyday ( Seriously work at 8 till 6 then gym then outing with best friends then home showered and slept on daily basis).. for four months and still I can't get this guy out of my head.. what did I do? The stupidest thing anyone can do and that is let him back into my life secretly and only sexually until I find that someone who will make me forget him ( knowing that he is a total asshole/cheater- and I truly don't want any relationship with him not now nor the long term.. but I can't seem to get him out )

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes but you eventually learn to live without that person. It's almost like you learn to live with that gap in your life. It's like a pothole, you never go through it, you always walk around it.

• Time is the only thing that worked for me.

• I once read about a technique to forget: whenever a thought about that person pops in your head just tell yourself: STOP!! Try to make this a habit. Your brain will get used to this and thoughts will be less frequent. Also try to occupy your mind with something else as good as you can. Try to tell yourself that thoughts about him will get you nowwhere and that it is a waste of your precious time. You must also believe in it.. Thats what I tried and it helped.. Good luck!

• you always get past it in time.