Taking a while to answer to a text?

does it bother guys as much as it bothers girls when your texting a girl you like and she takes like 5-10 min to reply?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't care
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

12

Most Helpful Guy

• that's just the name of the game. if you text really fast after one makes you look needy.. been needy is a turn of for girls/guys. so the rule of thumb is 10mins after each text. I usually do 30mins, then 15mins, then 10 mins after each text. Usually it keeps it suspensefull. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Not at all. As long as she responds back.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

What Girls Said 1

• It bothers me because I'm not sure if he is going to text back or if he is texting a million other girls or if he fell asleep or if he's thinking about it or what lol. I'm sure its just some annoying game they play. LOL

• Haha! yes same here, it is so annoying! Them guys need to stop playing mind games!

• I agree, its sooo annoying, its like wtf are you doing that you really can't answer my text?