I think my best friend is thinking about "breaking up" with me?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sorry to hear that.

What is your question?

• What the fuck do I do? She's seriously like my sister we've been friends forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• With a bestie from the restie, the best thing to Do if you surmise so no surprise, is sit her down and have a long open lines of convo with her before everything goes up in smoke with no more promises.
    For some reason of the season, @Devilishkitten, you Suspect that there is problems with your Pinkie Swear with her. And if it is tugging at your heart strings and you are scared of losing her because she may have found other friends, another so-called 'Best friend,' or even a Newbie boyfriend, then you need to save the day and a heartache, get to the bottom of this before your Annie who may have gotten her gun or guns, wants to ride off into the sunset and Is... Breaking up with me.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Why? what happened? did you do something or is it the situation/circumstances? surely there must be a reason, isn't it?

• Have you tried to talk to her about it?

• well that's unfortunate... Why would a best friend leave you though

What Girls Said 4

• Bad friends are everywhere, much too common.:/
    I'm sorry to hear.. But if they wanna leave, let them. They're not someone you need in your life.

• you should talk to her.. see what why she is upset

• I already know and I thought we were getting past it.

• ook.. maybe it is time to move on..

• things like this happen.. just be strong

• Shit happens.