How do I stop feeling hurt?

So I met this guy about 4 months ago and he showed interest in me and would flirt but then other days be distant. He was hot and cold. Anyways we kissed for a good 10-20 mins on 3 separate accounts. When I ask for a relationship he says he can not commit. He led me on and took advantage of the situation. All I do is think back and cry, I feel horrible about myself and surprised he could do such a thing.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to stop thinking about it.

If you allow this past event to absorb your thoughts it will be harder to move on.

Anytime you find yourself thinking of the hurt he caused you, quickly shift your mind into thinking about something positive.

I'm sorry you got hurt.
    The reality of it is, not every person is kind out there.
    Some people use others in order to get what they want.
    Some men do this because they like to play games

You can't control the experiences what happen to you.
    But what you can control is how you deal with them.
    Take this as a learning lesson (that not every guy is who they show), and move from this.

You eventually find someone who treats you right.
    Sometimes we have to kiss a few bad frogs before we find a prince.
    <3

What Guys Said 1

• You can't help how you feel, but you can give yourself time to recover.

What Girls Said 1

• hi i read your post and is quite touching i want you to know that men we see now most of them are only after cheating on ladies and they don't want to a relationship despite being in love with the lady they prefer not to be hooked by any lady i have passed through this kind of situation and today am happily married with the man of my dream i want you to email me on my private address i want to share and give you some confidential advice you really need this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com please email me i will be expecting your mail