I'm just curious.. How do you handle being dropped & ignored out of nowhere? Is there a chance the person who won't respond now will try & reconnect?

I'm just confused, this guy I was seeing blocked me on everything a few days ago & has ignored me ever since.. You think he just needs some space or will I never hear from him again? I'm really confused & it's so hard not to contact him cause I want answers..

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask yourself this: do you now REALLY want to know the answer to why he did it? I mean... if he was inconsiderate enough to not reveal his reasoning, doesn't that make him not worth it already?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I would just leave him alone. I'm not sure what his reasons are for blocking you everywhere. I had that happen to me to an ended up evidently that he did not want anything seriously to do with me and I guess this particular guy (who was my brothers friend) felt like I was bothering him. It depends on what you may have did or said, if you didn't do anything I would just leave him alone, unfortunately, if he wanted to communicate with you or whenever he wants to he will. Doesn't sound like there's a great chance that he will.

What Guys Said 2

• I just take it as they don't care or are not interested in having me a part of their life and just move on.

• If he needed space I think he would've told you so I doubt you'll hear from him. If someone is ignoring you or just doesn't seem to be interested in talking its best to not chase them.

What Girls Said 2

• hi i read your post and i want you to know that all need is help i have also passed through all this and today they are back together if you don't mind i want you to email me on my address so we can talk better i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks

• I understand that it is hard for u but please do have some self respect and ignore this asshole
    He is not worthy of ur time