I still love my ex and feel trapped?

We broke up February this year on Valentines Day a month before our annieversary in March. Since then he's been in othe relationships with other females and has reached out to me numerous times. Most recently was June 29th but last week I was in my feelings and reached out to him. He wanted to come stay with me to get on his feet and eventually get his own apatment. I am so fucked up inside. He betrayed me, he's proven that he's not trustworthy even up until this day.

I can see how awkward that would be living with him, haven't seen him in 5 months. I would get jealous if he's on the phone with another female. At the moment I live in a rooming house meaning my ex has no choice but to sleep in the room with me. Will he cheat again? Will he beat me again? This is shit I think about but I also don't want to see him homeless or living somewhere being mistreated. Everytime we stop talking and I try to move on he pops up and this last time I felt like reaching out after being a bitch. I feel like he consumes my mind. I try to move on but I miss him but hate him. I need ADVICE.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Direct this "EX" that still Marks an X in your own softie spot here, dear, to the Nearest Salvation Army... Shelter. They will help him get him back on his own feet for at least 30 days, maybe more and in that time, he can find work as well.
    Do Not put your poor vulnerable heart through the Agony of being his Enabler for every time he needs you to pick up the pieces in his life of strife when the chips are down. You know his haughty history, you know he will go out there Again and strike whenever the iron is Hot for Another, so don't leave yourself this "EX" that is the babe in his back pocket that he uses and abuses to get what and where he wants in life.
    It's your choice, your call. You are Not Allowing yourself or your heartaches to 'Move on' because he isn't making it ever easy for you.
    I have a name for a guy like this and believe me, it's not as nice as the name you feel you need to cal yourself, which by the way, he has even 'Enabled' you to do when he lays a guilt trip on you With... Pops up and will keep popping up and pooping on you every time, never a Last time.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with this man.. Enjoy your weekend.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him to he can't stay tell your dad and brothers he beat you so they can take care of that and get a new guy

What Girls Said 1

• hi i read your post and i want you to know that all need is help i have also passed through all this and today they are back together if you don't mind i want you to email me on my address so we can talk better i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks