How many people have broken up with you, and vice versa?

For me, I've broken up with 2 guys, and been broken up with once.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Two definitely broke with me. In the other 25 cases it was either mutual or I brought it about indirectly or just broke it off.

The most common reason for my breaking it off was my girlfriend wanted the relationship to advance towards marriage and I didn't think we'd work out so I decided it was best to stop giving her false hope and wasting her time.

The two who broke with me, one dropped me for a much better looking guy the other I never did find out, she just left.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've broken up with 5 guys and have been broken up with once x However My real long term relationships were the ones I really count and that would be 2 times x

What Guys Said 3

• Well if one shortlived LDR counts then once. If not, haven't been in an actual relationship.

• once aaaand once

• Gotten dumped/broken up with 5 times. doubt I've broken up with anyone

What Girls Said 2

• Broke up with my 7 yr boyfriend, and got broken up with once... Everything else just kinda fizzled lol

• I broke up twice, got dumped twice and then another time was mutual