Girls, What do you feel after rejecting someone?

Do you play it over in your head, analyze it and think about and get shy around that person or is it done and over with not a second thought I'm curious what most women think.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad. Who likes to get rejected? No one.

What Girls Said 5

• I feel fine. i had my reasons for doing it. I'm also a heartless bitch and other peoples feelings are over absent to my mind

• I feel bad.. very very bad... I sometimes even consider him just to be nice. But the thing is I cannot have a relationship with every guy who likes me.. but still I feel very bad.

• Would that cause you to ignore that person everyday? Like no she contact or greetings etc Or would still be friends like nothing happened?

• Yes you should.. I hope you will feel better soon..

• I'm not sure if what I say will ultimately affect her decision or viewpoint of me from her eyes ever again, but at least she will know

• Depends on who it is.

If it's someone I consider an acquaintance, I personally, might give it a second thought, to realized that who ever asked me probably had feelings for me. After that I shrug it off. What they say won't affect me, and I make sure I don't talk to them.

If it's a friend, I'll certainly play it over in my head and ask myself if rejecting them was the right choice. Sometimes I reconsider straightening things out, or if I need to maybe accept it. Certainly I feel guilty because I hold each of my friends dear, male or female.

• Rejecting how? I'd assume you mean rejecting a date. A decent girl would go for it unless she had a good reason. I know women can be cruel (trust me, the cruelty starts in middle school) but if you actually feel you've found a good woman, chances are she'll be open to hanging out with you. Rejection from someone decent often has a good reason behind it.

• i feel bad about it.