Girls, Would you ever be with someone who kept you a secret from their parents for longer than 6 months?

• Yes, it doesn't bother me much
    Vote A
  • No, you should never be a secret
    Vote B
  • Unsure
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. If I could reverse I would have never met my now exbf mom. He should've kept her secret, she was super evil. So in the future if someone hides their parent itwouldn't bother me as long as it isn't due to shame of me or the relationship. Please you never know what type of shitty people you are being protected from.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't even notice at my age. I personally don't bring people around my family, not because I don't like the guy but because I don't like my family. I have never understood why people bring their parents into their relationships and dating so I'm not looking to be meeting parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age now? No. But back in the day my boyfriend and I were a secret for like 4 years before we started dating publicly. I would not advise this plan. It is not a good one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I care about his parents.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends, but I don't think we would even be together anymore if I didn't meet his parents after that long.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is incredibly shady behaviour. I don't like it. What else is he hiding?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on why they're doing it. In my case, I've done that before because I was dating a girl but my family didn't know I liked girls and I was scared so I hid her. I would be a hypocrite if I said no without hearing their reasons first.

0|0
    0|0