I'm finding this so hard , any advice?

After nearly a 2 yr relationship with a man who I became so close to has ended , but it's ended badly !! We exchanged horrible words and we hurt each other it got so bad and he wanted to hurt me badly by reporting me to the police because I kept calling him , my fault !!! We have done things to hurt each other , I know him do well it's devastating :( I have been feeling suicidal , the last message I sent was I will miss him. I haven't done anything since. And that was 2 weeks ago. This morning at 1.30am and 1.45am and 2am I recieved 3 calls from a no caller ID I have been feeling confused was it him? I keep thinking was it him hiding his number and wanted to talk? He's a softy like myself deep down. I loved him what do I do. I have never ever recieved a no caller ID before. My mind is everywhere

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Well a bad ending always leaves behind negative images. Just give it time, I am sure you'll be okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wanted to talk, why would he use a no caller ID? If he wants to talk, he will talk to you sooner or later. Don't sit there thinking it was him, or that he wants to talk. I know it's easier said than done, but at this time you really need to push this guy out of your head and out of your life. He has threatened to call the police because he felt harassed by you. You need to let go. You aren't in a place at the moment where it would be a good idea to be in touch with this guy. You need to be able to move on from this and get to the point where you no longer feel like this guy is a center of your life. It will take time, and it won't be easy. But you're really not doing yourself a favour by wrecking your head over him, and over these phone calls.

• I'm thinking maybe he's hidden his number just incase I'm angry at him for reporting me and I might report him back? I wouldn't tho :/

• I keep thing about all the nice times we had and we were so close I've lost a friend more than anything. It just hurts so much

• It's absolutely normal that it hurts. We've all been there, and we've all thought we would never find happiness again. However, at this time, you need to move on and push him out of your head. You cannot be friends right now, and if you continue to "obsess" over things, you are ruining every chance to maybe be on good terms with him in the future. Maybe one day you can be friends again, but for that to happen, you need to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Answer the next one and darling please dont kill yourself too many people in this world will miss you. And i know for a fact he would be one of them

• you need to let go, if he wants you back he'll make an effort to show it. I've been in your pain before, and the best thing is to just move on and stay strong.

What Girls Said 1

• Got to see if this called I. D is him. Wait for it again and pick it up.

• It was early hours between 1-2 am , I just keep thinking is it him and he's hidden his number just incase I would report him? I wouldn't but that's what I'm thinking. It's just weird I've never had any calls like that before

• The police just said its best to just don't contact each other , they didn't seem to bothered.

• There are two options you have 1. Just let the relationship go (easier said then done) or 2. Wait for this no caller I. D caller.