How to win your ex back?

My ex & i recently broke up because he wasn't sure if he was ready to be in a relationship. I agreed because i didn't want him to feel forced to be with me. We have a few weeks that we broke up. Last night i surprised him with a gift and he loved the fact that i did something spontaneous for him. I want to win him back but i also dont want to seem like im begging because i dont want to push him away. How do i make him want me back?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, you can't win him back because you did nothing wrong that caused you to lose him. He told you he wasn't ready for a relationship and it doesn't matter how many spontaneous gifts you give him and there are no magic words you can say that will make him feel ready to commit. He knows you are still interested in him, and he knows how to get in touch with you.
    You did the right thing by not initially trying to convince him that he's wrong and he should be with you so there's still a chance that when he feels ready to date he'll give you a call, but for now give him space and live your life. If he wants you he will let you know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You can't win somebody back.
    Either they want to be with you or they don't.

That's the harsh reality of this whole thing.
    Anything else is just wishful thinking.

If he's not ready... you simply have to just move on.
    Hopefully in due time he will be ready and reach out to you if he's still interested.

Don't hope on this though.
    The span in which he can be ready can be anywhere from a few months to years.
    "Don't put all of your eggs in one basket".

Keep your options open.

I know you really cared for him but eventually you'll get over him.
    He isn't the only guy out there.

• You're the prize not him