He broke my heart? How do I get back at him?

I recently found out that this guy who has 12 years on me(I'm 21) was only talking to me for sex. I'm heartbroken and p*ssed. I want to make him feel the same way I do. How do I get back at him?

(I wouldn't mind scarring him for life...I'm just that mad!)

We didn't have sex.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing to "get back at him" for. If you had sex then it was a mutual act... Learn any lessons in your mind and move on. Showing anger at him means you haven't moved on. You had sex out of it too...you should be pleased for that, rather than thinking he had the better deal.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't do anything. Be the mature person and walk away. If you do something bad to him, its going to start dram and I can promise you that. Karma is a bitch.

Good Luck,

- Harvey D

• Like what most others have said, don't do anything. Just walking away would be good enough - good job :)

• Honestly? If you want to get back at him, don't do anything. Just move on. That sends the message that he didn't affect you the way he would have liked.

It might seem wimpy, but it's true.

• But I reeaallyyy want to give him a piece of my mind.

• Well, giving a piece of your mind is one thing. Revenge is another. It's perfectly acceptable to let him know you're p*ssed.

• Just move on. That will speak greatly to what your character is if you do. The fire with fire tactic only works sometimes. Plus honestly, at 33 he has bigger things to worry about than a 21 year old girls nipping at his feet and spreading rumors. Anything malicious will just make you look stupid. Good luck.

• You're right. Thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• The best revenge you can ever get is killing someone with kindness, not only do you look like a great person, they look like an even BIGGER gaping asshole, than they already do. Add in the fact that you'll be acting as if you don't care, which will drive them insane.