He dumps me... Yas?

My X jus broke up with cause I won't let him control me. He's jealous, angry, bad communicator, the list goes on. It only four month into the relationship. I text him take care and god bless. What man break up with you via text

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe since y'all couldn't get along. It's probably was the best thing for y'all to do. He needs a woman he can control so that would have always been a problem between y'all. You don't like to be control which will cause y'all to argue when he have something to say. So he probably been through something like this before and decided to end it.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's horrible. Especially since it was 4 monthes. I'm sorry! But hey this guy did you the favor next time leave before he leaves that's always my rule of thumb with relationships.

What Guys Said 5

• Actually i would break up over text. I would only put it on facebook if the girl did sonething really mean to me.

• I would if I had no desire to talk to you again

• A guy who doesn't want to deal with your crap in person, I guess.

• YAS! YAS! YAS!

• I think he did you a favor

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!