Girlfriend is confused?

How can I help my girlfriend who is confused on how to fix our relationship. She feels I have been neglecting her things have been great for more than a year she never hinted at it. But she just dumped it all on me when I only have 2 weeks left before I come back from a deployment. She doesn't know what she wants to do and recommended we take a break and just do friend things with no sex just to see if we have a friendship to because she feels our relationship is mostly physical. We will see how we feel once we finaly see each other again then make a decision. She has been hurt in the past and is scared to go forward with things we had planned. The deployment caused a lot of stress for the both of us and everything was fine before I left. What can I say to try and save this relationship?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• actually i believe her idea was good. better take a break and see how'll t go wid being friends only. she said things were mostly physical.

if it doesn't work out then better give up, and just start a friends with benefits relationship wid her... it'd be better for both actually