Do women cheat more then men??

I personally believe that men cheat more then women. For the simple fact men can't keep their d***s in their pants. Sleeping with one female their whole life is not good enough for them.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... women have been known to deal with emotions allot more than men but then again men have been known for thinking with he wrong head allot more than women. I know I offended/going to offend somebody so all I know is that not only are the numbers about even but it has to do with the relation ship and if it is working out well for the people that would be the suspects to "cheat." Either way cheating... well its not a great plan and I suggest to any one if you have thoughts about it try focusing on your relationship and who is the significant other.

What Guys Said 7

• I think more men would cheat than women if they had the chance, but I think more women actually cheat because they can do it whenever they want. Even an uggo chick can get a guy to give it up in one night with no problem, but any guy would have to work at it.

• That is a negitive stereo type. I have never cheated. I would say its about even on who cheats more.

• its fairly even. Women don't really have to do much to get a guy though, the men do most of the work

• He is right, us guys have to do all or most of the work in order to get anything with or from you girls, because us guys always have to make the first move and initiate contact.

• I think people cheat when the relationship has problems. be it emotional cheating or sexual cheating. Id never cheat and I know a lot of people have the same views. but you never know. trust is easily mistaken for lust.

• It takes two to tango. These cheaters need a vagina to cheat with.

• Women do cheat more than men do in England. I imagine in Saudi-Arabia men cheat more than women do.

• Lol I bet.... They would kill the woman if she cheats on her man... and not go to jail

• You are completely incorrect. Stop assuming you know everything about men. There are guys, like me, that prefer "one female their whole life."

• See its my opinion everybody is entitled to their own opinion. So plz don't come at me like that. I mean I know there are men who are faithful but still I think men cheat more.

• Excellent, killfest. Maybe this site will be taken over by intelligent people...wouldn't that be different?

• Killfest is right, it isn't an opinion, it's statistical. It isn't a "simple fact." Next time, don't contradict yourself in your questions or your own comments.

What Girls Said 4

• You feel that way just because you are a female and your opinion is biased. You've only heard of males cheating on females (I'm just assuming so if I'm wrong I apologize) because the majority of your friends are probably female, and out of those friends the females would've been the ones to talk to you about their experiances of being cheated on. Also the fact is woman do infact cheat just as much as men... Often house wifes cheat because of the fact that they're unsatisfied just staying at home. Both men and woman cheat for the thrill or the sex. The difference is I believe that woman are much better at keeping their affairs secret. Woman are very suspicious of affairs while men aren't as MUCH.

• I have a lot more guy friends and they all cheat on their girls without a care in da world.

• Then they need to learn to be mature and start to be serious about their relationships. By the way, maybe you think this is because you have a lot more guy friends. You don't hear the stories about girls cheating. Obviously if a guy has a reputation like that the girls are going to know that he's not serious and they'll cheat as well. They'll know he's just someone to have fun with, nothing serious.

• And I agree with you they really do need to be more serious.

• Statistically, it's pretty much even.

• Really? I get a down arrow for referring to studies rather than my opinion?

• Yes, because it's apparently an "opinion" now. Not sure how that works, but whatever.

• Up-arrow clicked. Don't get me started... why can't people learn that factual questions have factual answers?

• Not true not all men are the same, just like us girls not all of us a little Angles.! some cheats more then men.

• Omg frickin goodness I'm not saying men cheat women don't. I'm just saying I think men cheat more....damn I know women cheat too.

• GOSH clam down

• I think men are more likely to cheat but women also do it. I think men cheat slightly more, but gone are the days that women are innocent little flowers lol

I feel like a man is only as faithful as his options. If nobody else wants him he will be faithful because he really has no choice. But if he has women throwing themselves at him and opportunities then he is much less likely to be faithful. That's sometimes why you see women dating ugly men because they know they are less likely to get cheated on.

Usually women don't cheat just for sex. Sexual Temptation isn't usually that big of an issue, it is usually her emotions. Women usually either cheat out of spite or because they are lacking intimacy/attention in their primary relationship.

EITHER WAY ITS WRONG!