Will you stay with someone that you dont trust as a result of their past actions with you?

because you love them and it will be hard to love again?, or will you choose to leave them althought it is very hard for you?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• If I lose trust, then I'd finish it. I don't want to live a life of wondering. A life of hurt.

Say my partner was unfaithful, I could not live with them wondering always if it would happen again. I would leave and start again. That way the hurt would end.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I would not stay with someone that broke my trust.

What Guys Said 4

• No, I would never stay with someone I can't trust. Nothing can survive without trust.

• I don't think so. If I don't trust them, then the love is going to be leaving swiftly as well. Trust is important, and for me not easy to get back after it's been taken for granted.

• Breaking someone's trust is similar to a broken glass. It would be so hard to fix it.
    I won't stay with that person unless I want to be betrayed again.

• Some one once told me that "love without trust isn't love." If you love the person you have to be able to trust them but if there actions from the pass choice you, they can't be trusted. Than dump them and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Its depends. If they were abusive, then I'd leave you. Or if he tried to get you to do stuff you really didn't want to do then yeah leave him.

• No - trust is everything