Is there a second chance in this situation?

If the kindest ever guy yet a mama's boy dumped you, and he said he loves himself and his friends more and that you are becoming a hindrance to his freedom and a disturbance to his studies, but then he also said he still loves you so much yet you are too much to take in for him because he just want to enjoy his college life before it ends. Is it possible that they will get back together after a few months?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you take that guy back though? I mean, in a relationship you should be able to talk this issue out. Like you be less clingy and give him more space, then he could still 'keep' you.

But he didn't have the patience, you should be a hindrance...

• I would, just before I read your opinion. That's a good one though now I wouldn't. Thank you!

• ... Yanoa the Relation Wrecker, not an honorable title xD

But, that's how I would felt about this situation. In a relationship you should be able to work things out, turn your back on the problems

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think so there is a second chance in this situation.

• Yes it is possible and girl needs to give him space and time to enjoy his life as well...

• Matur people, don't make up excuses and run

What Girls Said 1

• Pff sounds like he's making up excuses to sleep around and party and live the college life while putting you aside on pause. I wouldn't take him back. Nope.