You've just broke up with your partner. Will u block him/her on social medias after the breakup?

• Yes
  • No

85

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I would, even if we ended things on a really bad note.

I'd want her to see how I would still be happy even without her :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• If I don't want to be friends with her and literally don't want anything else to do with her, I'll delete her from social media, but not block them.
    I'll still keep their number, just in case.

• I think I'd have to. Not to spite them but for my own benefit. I'd like to think I could be civil about a breakup unless it was a really bad one.

• Yes and No. If it was a bad break up I'll delete her if it was a mutual break up (one of us had to move somewhere else) I'll keep her.

• No, just go on living life without him

What Girls Said 7

• I did become friends with some exes on Facebook when it came out, but afterward, a lot of nastiness and drama, particularly from their new partners or wives got to be a bit much. I removed them from my friends list, but I only blocked the ones who became a bit of a pest toward me, including their new girlfriends or wives. No need for that. If all was good and a removal was all that was needed, then great. But in the end, I know how to leave people alone -- completely. If I felt in some way that I was being hassled or private-messaged and it wasn't honest to their spouse, I'd block. If they just messaged to say hi or something simple, no biggie. But some people do a lot more to make life complicated. I knew there was a reason why they weren't in my life anymore anyway. LOL

• Block? No. I don't think that's necessary.

• It depends: if the breakup was really severe, probably. If it was mutual, then no, likely not.

• No because he hates social medias and plus I never use them as well.

Hopefully that wouldn't ever happen. if it did I wouldn't block him.

• No. I'll just let them delete me from their account.

• Not right away, because i just couldn't. But eventually, yes. I really dont want to give myself false hope that there's a chance we might reconnect. But once Im over it, not gona lie sometimes I just lurk out of curiosity

• Only if it was a really bad breakup.