Why is he doing this, behaving this way?

I hate to say this, but Hello everyone. I met an amazing guy at work, we have a long history with our partners who we have dated for 5,4 years and have only stayed to not hurt them or stay alone. We have everything in common, and one day as we spoke I cried, and he kissed me. We ignored them for 3 days, as we spent beautiful dates , talking, laughing, and being ourselves. Romantic kisses that made us feel peace, passion, and a unique joy. NO SEX! But, it ended the minute we both went to THEM, To break up. I broke up with him, and he ended having sex with his crazy obsessive chick. We stopped it all, and I backed off. He's somewhat like my BOSS, My coordinator. I see him everyday, he avoids me, Ignores me, and I have pride so I speak to him as I'd speak to any professor, dean at our university where we work. Today my coworker explained to me how he was speaking to him as I worked on a diffeferent campus and he called him , my name, accidentally,. I KNOW WE MISS EACHOTHER. We had plans to make things work, heal, and future planning towards a healthy relationship. Today I confronted him and told him to stop giving me an attitude because it makes the work enviroment difficult for me! So he smiled, laughed at the word attitude , and didn't say anything else. He avoids me, ignores me, but we catch eachother breathing deeply during meetings, and staring at eachother. Stuff like that. I want him, I know he felt happy in my arms, I cried earlier after work because I know we both want to hug eachother, at least I SENSE IT. But why is he doing this. He's afraid of change, but like he said once. "Afraid of falling deeply for someone that in 3 days had him with insomnia and never ending joy" Why does he choose to be with someone who he doesn't LOVE, When what we FELT WAS REAL. We dont talk, text, nothing. I only see him at work. I MISS HIM. A LOT... I need him :(

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many indefinite pronouns for me to figure out who did what to who.

Most Helpful Girl

• :( this is so painful to read. I'm so sorry

What Guys Said 2

• dump him he is being a shit head. go after other guys, maybe there is someone better

• Thanks, he got jealous today over some guys at a conference, He gets next to me when other men try talking to me. I don't understand why he's so silent, yet doing things, to call me visually. I feel it , its like he's screaming trying to tell me something and it hurts.

• IF he does THAT SHIT, get on HIS CASE ASA THEN and tell him to FUCKEN FUCK THE FUCKING HELL ASS OFF. excuse my language please

• Please stay away from coworkers, as a fellow man, to this guy, just please, don't do it

What Girls Said 4

• Your not the only one who went through this. Even though, I'm too young to work, but I can still relate to you in some things.

• Sounds like you like him more

• Wait... if you're seeing this guy but you said you were in a relationship already... you're cheating then?

• He chose her over you it's best to get over it. I know it felt great and very Disney but actions speak louder than words.

• And he has spent along time with this other girl, they have history and that's keeping him from breaking up. He seems like he was lusting over you.

• It felt much more like that, extremely real and special... Thanks though

• Trust me I am not a bitch I am just telling you how I see it. If a guy wanted you nothing will stop him from wanting you, he would have left this chick already. You are better than this and there will be other guys in the future.