Girls, If your boyfriend did this, would u break up with him?

Your boyfriend was doing something that was annoying your friends. They called him out on it. When he defended himself, you defended your friends and said that he was wrong.

He asked you this:

"Did you just call me out in front of your friends?"
"Did you just help them single me out"
"Did you just stop me from defending myself"
"You know this counts as badmouthing me right?"
"If you remember things i have said in the past, you should know this is a dealbreaker. Do you want me to break up with you."
"If you don't want me to break up with you. Stop helping your friends criticize me. Stop calling me out in front of other people."

Would you break up with him?

• Yes i would break up with him
  • No i wouldn't break up with him
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so I don't know the guy or the situation so I can't really say what I would or wouldn't do. But what I know is if I were in a relationship, my loyalty is 100% to my boyfriend (and I'd expect vice versa). No matter what the situation, I'd back him up in public, then kick his in private (figuratively, if need be) :) But that's just me.

• If your boyfriend was messing around and your friend told him "you aren't funny"

Would you defend him?

If he told her he found her comment really rude. Would u agree with him

• @love2run13 I had fun debating with you :) A lot of people here resort to name calling or trying to shove their opinions/beliefs down your throat. It's refreshing to have a mature conversation :)

• Same to you, I enjoy being able to discuss something civilly without people being jerks to eachother just cuz they don't share the same views. You showed me a new perspective on a topic and made me think about alternative ways to be more sensitive in that type of situation so thanks.

What Girls Said 13

• I would honestly want to punch him in the face and break his nose after a point of him doing that. Then say it's over.

I know violence is never the answer. Though that's the only thing I can think of that would let me get back at him for being a serious jackass.

• Yes because he's a sensitive little wimp. Not for me. Get over it.

• Depends on what the "annoying thing" was and if instead of just stopping (like already said in the other answer" he escalated the situation with excuses.
    Apologize, and move on.

• Yes, because he sounds 50 shades of immature. I can't deal with that nonsense. #ByeFelipe

• I wouldn't be on anyone's side and just leave myself out of it.

• Yeah I'd just find someone more mature who doesn't throw tantrums like a toddler! I need someone I can actually take out in public without him causing a scene all the time.

• Stop... I beg you. Stop with the same question EVERY SINGLE DAY! Or block me. Sweet baby Jesus, please block me !

• You are entitled to your own opinion. but a guy who want's to keep anoying other when they have asked him to stop is no prize.

• I would never do this (at least not intentionally) to my boyfriend if I had one and personally this guy sounds super annoying and blowing up this situation to me...

• It depends on what it is and if they ever do it again. If it's a reoccurring thing I would definitely end it. If they're sincerely apologetic I would give them another chance

• Over sensitive. Get over yourself dude.

• He seems like an √†sshole, pardon my French

• It sounds like he's escalating the situation. I'd break it off