If your husband you are divorcing and hate more than anything accidentally gave you 600 mil dollars, would you give at least half of it back?

if your husband you are divorcing and hate more than anything accidentally gave you 600 mil dollars, would you give at least half of it back?

• Yes i would
  • No i would give less than half
  • I wouldn't give any of it back
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

11

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I made a legal agreement that if anything happened to our marriage that he would pay ME back what I helped get him out of debt when we were first together, and that he would pay ME back what I shelled out as a downpayment on our home together. Otherwise we liquidate our assets that we acquired together and divide our things according to who uses what more of to take with us. So out of his accidental 6M that he received, I would be knocking off about 25,000 and let him take the rest because it obviously wasn't mine to take. He would just owe me what he owes me and I'm fine with that.

What Girls Said 10

• I wouldn't want any of his crap. I would want my car back that I give him. And I'm done.

• If he's stupid enough to give me all that money, I'm smart enough to keep it and move somewhere they can't extradite me back.

• I'd divorce civilly. I'd give it all back and disappear lol

• may i inquire as to how such an accident would occur?

• Yeah I probably would... my conscious would bother me.

• Ok how the fuck does that even happen

• nevermind how it happens. What would u do?

• I'd definitely ask for some of it. It's 600 MILLION at least give me 1 hahaha
      Plus if we are divorcing doesn't everything get split down the middle?

• I'd probably give at least half back, I'd fee guilty about having it and I couldn't spend all that money

• If a woman wouldn't feel guilty about it is she a psychopath

• I can talk to her for you for a million.

• Not a chance.

• I wouldn't want anything of his. If I somehow ended up married to some toolbag like Jordan Belfort who made millions ripping people off, I may be tempted to take it and donate it to charity or to actually pay back the people he scammed and got away with not paying restitution to.