Why did she block me on facebook?

Ok so me and the girlfriend broke up, it wasn't anything bad, no fighting or anything we just went our separate ways. We do work together so it has been pretty weird but for right now I've made minimum contact, just say good morning in passing. All of a sudden she has blocked me and everyone close to me from Facebook even though she still wants to be friends. She has filed harassment charges before against another guy she quickly dated from work because he was texting her after they broke and I erased her number after we did. Do you think I should be worried that she will charge me with anything even if I haven't done a thing and neither of us seems to be mad at each other?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• "Do you think I should be worried that she will charge me with anything even if I haven't done a thing and neither of us seems to be mad at each other?"

Although she doesn't seem mad at you (upon speaking with her).
    Her actions speak louder than words.
    Your ex. girlfriend is saying she wants to be just friends, but really she's taking all of the necessary actions to make sure you two aren't just friends and she gets over you as fast as possible.

How your ex. is operating is a contradiction to herself.
    She's saying she doesn't mind being friends...
    but then proceeds to block you and erase any one associated with you.

The fact that your ex. pressed harassment charges on a guy she previously dated would make me wary of her.
    Her erratic behavior doesn't help either.

I wouldn't bring this up to her.
    I would only carry out a normal conversation with her at work (and nothing else).

Her actions se

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry so much about it since you deleted her number and can't really contact her. The fact that you two work together just means it's kinda impossible for you two to completely break off all contact, but just a good morning as your passing by is nothing.

• And her blocking you is just a means of not wanting any contact with you. I kinda feel like the phrase "just be friends" can be taken a little to literal nowadays.

What Girls Said 2

• I would watch my ass and not say shit to her. And I'm not one to do that but this is giving me a bad vibe for you

• She doesn't want you to contact her.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!