How to forget someone easily?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on how close your relationship was with that person, but in time you'll forget. it also depends on your mental strength. If you want to forget someone, initially what you need to do is to get away from that environment, go to another city, relocate or at least go out on a vacation and importantly don't ever contact that person again, even if the other person wants to contact you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the person had significant impact on your life... it's going to take time to forget this person.

I would start by deleting their phone number, and them from social media.
    I would also start by not contacting them or answering their calls.
    I would also start by getting rid of anything they have gifted to me.
    I would also start by allowing myself to heal and knowing that time is the biggest healer.

You don't really ever forget any one.
    You get over them though.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on how close he was/is to you, if he was/is very close one then it will take time, but if it was the opposite it will take about days and weeks. also it depends how you handle yourself.

• bro you're young just forget she even exsisted don't text nor talk to her and if you see her at school look through her not at her she will eventually disappear and you will forget she was ever there

• Meet other people.

What Girls Said 4

• You don't.

• You can't really forget anyone, you just try your best to get over them and live your own life.

• Fill your time. with good things and people

• Meet nee people, and have fun with your friends! It helped for me