Boyfriend is moving?

I feel miserable. My boyfriend just told me that he is moving to the complete opposite side of the country. What should I say to him?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhmmmm Either "Don't go!" or depending on how close you are a "I love you, but it isn't going to work you living across the country." "Keep in touch." The only long-distance relationships I believe have any hope are when a soldier goes off to war. Aside from that, it's just crazy unless you have plans in the near future to be together again.(Like when a soldier returns home.)

What Guys Said 1

• sorry but in this economy people move or have to move to where the work is or school is . myself I'm moving to another city 5 hrs away to go to college in january , sometimes one just has to do what they have to

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry that's awful. You didn't mention how long you've been together or how serious or why he's moving, but as one who is in a long distance relationship it can work. So good luck.

• We have been together for about a year. And we were best friends before that. We pretty much grew up together. And thanks.

• break it off now. because l.d.r sucks. big time