How do I get him back?

He broke up with me some months ago because he was in a bad place and was loosing interest. He lost his job and was really a mess, was just at home all day doing nothing. He had sessions with shrink and was on some medications. It was more impulsive then planned out, I think. We were together for 3 years. A month ago we started being in contact and up until now we are "friends". He calls me every day, we hang out, we do the same as we did when we were together, exept kissing and having sex. He is so nice to me! He seems better now, he found a new job and is not taking medications anymore. All in all we seem to get along good. But he hasn't mention anything about getting back together. His actions tell that he wants us to get back together but he doesn't talk about it, and I'm afraid to ask because I don't want to pressure him. I also feel like maybe he is afraid that I will reject him and doesn't know how to fix what he screwed up, so is just acting like nothing happened. Or maybe he just friend-zoned me so hard and thinks that I am fine with it. He is not seeing anyone, he hasn't since we broke up. So basically I want to initiate getting back together without really asking or talking about it straight forward. I mean I was the one dumped so he needs to ask for back. I just want to let him know that I am also up for another chance, but not to seem too desperate.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless something changed that caused the breakup you probably won't be a couple again. If you do get back together and nothings changed then the breakups will happen faster and faster

Most Helpful Girl

• Make him jelious. If he loves you or wants to get back together at all he'll get jealous and want you back before anyone else gets to you.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell him, hey, if. you. ever. want to get. back together im willing to do that.

What Girls Said 1

• There's no way around this in my opinion. You should tell him what you think and how you feel. Honesty is key here.