Trouble in paradise. What does all this mean, and what should I do?

This boy and I broke up. He dumped me saying it is just temporarely and nonofficial. Since then we've been on a hate love spreed for months. I started to get over him and then I met this new guy, who I've been hanging out with for 1 month. one night my ex drunk texted me saying how he regret everything and that he still he's feelings and all that (he basically came back crawling) We were having a VERY good relation until he told me about some girl... But when I told him about my "new thing" he flipped.. Since then he's been with her and sending me snaps on them on their date i flipped too.. He's on off with me and now he's with her and tells me fuck her and the next day he ignores me... i got all my feelings back and he left again... Partly I can't even explain everything. I hope someone understands...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand but he's being a knob it sounds like, if he really wanted you he'd be done with his girl and back with u...

What Guys Said 1

• Shame on you for going back

What Girls Said 2

• I understand!!! Something like this happened to me just a few days ago!!! I think you should sit down with this guy and have a serious conversation about this. Tell him how you feel because that's how you'll get a real response because he will see how much it means to you. And well if you don't it means that he doesn't even care about your feelings and that you should try to move on. And I know.. Its hard.

• He really likes you, he was trying to future something out the first time. When he drunk dialed you he was telling the truth due to the Latin phrase In Vino Veritas which mean In wine ( there is) truth. Then tried to make you jealous after finding about your new boyfriend. He's also concerned that you may or may not like him anymore, because he screwed up so bad.