Fine I'll leave if this is what u want:(?

Updates:
I'll go but truth is you've wronged me too. U broke my spirit too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea who you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • That doesn't mean I don't exist, i dont know u either and I wouldn't wish this pain on a stranger

• Show All
    • Why would I love a random stranger who I've never seen , heard , made aware of?
      Even at this very moment you're just a wall of black on white text.
      This is a waste of time.
      Goodbye.

• Smh... that's the problem it's always a waste of time. I'm human. Humanity. Smh. Fine YOU leave. People always say no one's ask for help before they leave.. well u are wrong I'm asking

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey im Reading ur replies, if u want anything ( an advice ) i would be glad to help... Really !

1|0
    0|0
    • Tell what's best cause i dont know

• Don't leave... Whatever happened with u, whatever he did to u , or whatever he said.. He isn't worth all ur time of thinking... U deserve someone better and u will get that person... U don't have to leave just coz of one person that doesn't deserve u... Don't do it.. U have other people around u that love u.. At least don't leave them ! And stay strong 😘

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• What makes you think we want you to leave?

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't have less of a clue what your talking about

0|0
    0|0
  • noo stay..

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought love was forever? damn hypcorites

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess I wasn't perfect enough

• mean he doesn't want to but if you want he won't insist

0|0
    0|0
    • :*(.. how can he be so cruel

• How could he not care anymore, he says whatever he wants and I take the b. s... I say how I felt and now he's saying fuck me :*(

What Girls Said 3

• Adios, anonymous person 💃

0|0
    0|1
  • NO , STAY !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes this is what I want.

0|0
    0|1
    • You want me to leave forever?

• If I go, I'll never come back I mean it. You will never see or hear from me again. I promise I won't come back. Are you sure. ?