How long do I wait before texting my ex?

Okay my ex and I broke up about 2 weeks ago. He said he didn't have much feelings for me anymore because of our distance. But I still love him very much. He also said if I had a job and lived closer and had a car he'd consider trying again. Well it just so happens as soon as we broke up I got hired somewhere, found a room for $100 a month and will be getting a car in the next month. I want to text him the good news BUT there is a major plot twist. We got into this insane fight 5 days ago and he told me not to contact him anymore. Blocked me on snapchat and Twitter but not my phone number. I really want to text him and see if I can reconcile our relationship but I'm so scared he'll block my number and if he does I might lose it... Any suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Who the fuck put rules about communication? Text him

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ehhhhh I would definitely wait, but there could be a reason he didn't block your phone?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe he wants to see if I actually try to contact him. His best friend told me he keeps everyone's number. How long would you wait?

• 1 or 2 weeks, distance makes the heart grow fonder

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• keep a copy of his number and use another phone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!